Pensive thoughts Pensive thoughts

Beautiful. I love the arrangement. Also like your reverbs, which I've seen a lot of on pianos but less so where it actually adds something. Pretty good overall.

lantaren responds:

thank you, technically it's a delay, but there is also slight reverb on the piano it's self. I think this is probably my most beautiful song being that I didn't throw in a break beat and any electronic sounds at all.

A Story Begins A Story Begins

This is really nice. I love the symbolism you described in your comments. It's really cool thinking of the music as a medium in that sense as well.

The music builds really nicely, and the way the instruments come in in sequence is nice, but maybe there could have been something more distinct from the rest in there to complement such a nice arrangement, like a break where a different arrangement comes in, but I guess that could work against the loop if it isn't done well.

Great work overall.

Jade-the-X9ian responds:

Okay, so I guess I'll have to experiment with different melodies, then.

Thanks for the advice! ^_^ I really appreciate those!

t34rS t34rS

This is pretty cool. I'd put more work into some of the effects to try and get a more novel sound in some spots, and maybe switch out to some sort of break with a different core pattern eventually, then return to the main line. That's all kinda just me though. Feels like the point of this was more to try out all the different things with the main line so it kind of makes sense that there's no break.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. It isn't bad at all, but I'd revisit it later on. I like the way it goes out though.